I am an active learner, constantly relaying new ideas and information to my team. I have a huge passion for learning, and am always learning new things.
I have since a young age actively been learning and teaching software tools, including game development and game AI.
Pagely - Software Enginer (February 2021 - Present)
- Developer on PHP and Go Microservices and React Front-end.
- Participated in the migration from billing services.
Migration was an extensive effort, connected to the majority of the product. The process was completed in three months, and final migration was near painless.
- Worked on the migration to Github Actions, ensuring CI/CD setup works for all our services.
- Expanded and improved the Micro-framework and testing tools used.
- Migrating of the front-end codebase to TypeScript, helping improve type inference to be on par with PHP and Go.
- Key developer in building Single Sign On into the product.
Happy Money - Software Engineer (October 2020 - February 2021)
- Salesforce Developer on Loan Origination platform.
- CI/CD work to modernize workflows for deployment to Salesforce.
TitanHQ - Senior Developer (May 2018 - October 2020)
Lead developer on SpamTitan
SpamTitan is a globally deployed Enterprise grade malware and spam filtering product with millions of users world wide. My work on it includes leading the API development, modernization of the tooling and mentoring the more senior engineers in the company on these modern tools, and advancements in the feature set of the product. Modernized the CI/CD dev flow to utilize docker, in a move towards a containerized environment for the product.
TitanHQ - Support Engineer (May 2016 - May 2018)
- Achievement: Developed a number of internal systems for the company.
- NYU Tandon School of Engineering (Aug. 2012 - May 2013)
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Degree Path: BS Computer Engineering
- James Bowie High School (Aug. 2008 - May 2012)
- Location: Austin, Tx
- Degree Path: High School
- Achievements of Note:
- 1st Place in District Science Fair in Computer Science for a path finding algorithm
- Lead Autonomy Developer for FRC team